“Back story Fa Dat video I was Fresh out the hospital bed From almost overdosing Onnem pills.I pop right back out & Shoot Dat Video now dat Bitch Platinum w 100ms By it,” he wrote.
In 2019, Polo was also hospitalized after getting “too lit” while experimenting with heavy drugs, though he did not specify which drugs he was on. Following that near-death experience, as well as the untimely overdose death of rapper Juice WRLD, Polo G quit ecstasy and Xanax.
Thankfully, the 23-year-old appears happier and healthier than ever as a rumored new album is in the works.
Congrats to Polo G on his sobriety journey.